- New Content Category - Generative AI Toolsis now available for all Policies. With this category (enabled atPolicy→Categories) customers can now block all Gen AI tools with 1 setting.
- The latest detection model from the DNSFiler Labs team is now available for all Policies. Malicious Domain Protectioncan be enabled underPolicy→Advanced→Extra Settings(https://help.dnsfilter.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500008111241-Extra-Settings). This feature leverages new ML capabilities to identify risky domain strings to secure against domain generation algorithms (DGA) and other threat vectors.
- Client Name column for RC Manage page (Deployments→Roaming Clients→Manage) no longer cuts off longer names and is now resizable
- Restored access to "by User" reporting on Data Explorer for Education subscriptions.
- Users filter on the AppAware report (Reporting→AppAware) has been updated with the correct Users list from roaming clients or collections.
- Fixed an issue on Data Explorer for MSP organizations that would not display sub-organization data when applying a second breakdown (such as by Category). Data should now match in both MSP level and sub-org level reports.