- MSPs can now optionally configure emails sent to their Dashboard users to be from @dnsfilter.com instead of the default "netalerts.io" address. Setting can found in the new Email Configuration section on MSP → Whitelabel.
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Loading times to view roaming client details from Deployments→Roaming Clients→Manage→Edithave been reduced to speed up display of the details panel.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Google sign-on users from reactivating their previously cancelled account.
- Updated API documentation to include missing parameters from IP Address verify endpoint
- For MSP suborgs, the count of Sites, Users etc that is assigned to a Policy (visible from Policies→Filtering) has been corrected to display counts from the suborg only, and not from across the parent organization.