- Site locations (Deployments → Sites) can now be added with Latitude / Longitude coordinates, in addition to Street Addresses. Physical locations in both formats are supported in map visualizations in the DNSFilter Dashboard.
- Policy name is now available as a parameter in the Redirect URL for External Block pages. Additionally, we now support configurations for "&" and "?" as separators — in addition to the default "#". Just add the character your want to use to the end of External Block Page URL (Policies → Block Pages)
- Fixed an issue that caused Youtube Restricted mode, if enabled on your Policy, to not be enforced consistently when using Safari browsers
- Fixed an issue that caused traffic with category Uncategorizedto be hidden from the Data Explorer Breakdown by Category tab.
- Fixed a display issue with Policy Audit Log when Application names where not listed when making AppAware policy changes.
- Fixed a display bug that incorrectly showed the "You've discovered a Premium feature" message when using AppAware on certain plan types.
- Fixed an issue that prevented access to the Sync Tools page (Deployments → Sync Tools) for customers on certain custom subscriptions.